Monday, March 16, 2009

Mighty Men of Valor with Tim Hightower

On Saturday, March 14th, we had our Mighty Men of Valor meeting at the South Location. Special guest for this meeting was Tim Hightower, running back for the Arizona Cardinals and partner of Spirit of Faith. In an interview style meeting, Tim and I talked about his football career which started at a very young age and how his Faith in God helped him to achieve the success that he has today. The plan was to interview Tim and then I had planned to get into the Word. However, the interview tied into so many points in my planned lesson that we just flowed with the moment and had a blessed time.

At the end of the meeting, I was pleased to see that some of the riders from the East Coast Busas were in attendance along with other first time guest.

Make sure to pick up the CD or DVD from this meeting!



Tim signing the ball he scored the winning touchdown with in the final regular season game of 2009.

Laying my hands on EZ, President of East Coast Busas, while I pray over the club.



No comments:

Post a Comment