Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ORDER IN THE COURT!!!

Next year has been proclaimed as "The Year of Order". I am really excited about this because things function so much better when they are in order. Over the last year we have spent time discussing discipleship. I believe that will be a key component as we move into 2010, the Year of Order. Hunch your neighbor (or send them an email) and tell them "Neighbor, this year you will be moving from Out of Order to IN ORDER". I look forward to sharing this awesome Word that God has for you.

2 comments:

  1. I can not wait to see what this lesson and year will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definition of Order
    1. Authoritative command
    2. Methodical arrangement;sequence.
    I will continue to walk in the authority that Jesus has given to me to speak things in His Name

    ReplyDelete